GSA Approved Class 5 (V) Rated Safes
Class V Security Containers
Whether you are prescribing, administering, or dispensing controlled substances, pharmaceuticals or narcotics that fall under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA) or DEA regulations, ensuring that you have the correct security safe to meet these requirements is a must. Depending on the schedule or class of substance, and whether or not you are a practitioner or non-practitioner, we help people like you easily determine which security safe is required and help whether or not you are in compliance. These two important factors will guide you to choosing the best security safe or cabinet for schedule I or schedule II substances for regulatory requirements and audits. Always consult your DEA Agent before you buy a safe.
- 750 lb. Weight Meets the requirement when purchased from NarcoticsSafes.com
- Surreptitious Entry Meets the 30 man minute requirement set forth by the DEA and CSA
- Forced Entry Meets the 10 man minute requirement set forth by the DEA and CSA
- Lock Manipulation Meets the 20 man hour requirement set forth by the DEA and CSA
- Radiological Attack Meets the 20 man hour requirement set forth by the DEA and CSA
Do I need a U.S. Government Class V Security Container?
Many times the security safe or container that you currently have will not meet the DEA or CSA requirements for weight, surreptitious entry, forced entry, lock manipulation or radiological attack. A Class V (5) security container affords the following security protection:
- 30 man minutes against surreptitious entry
- 10 man minutes against force entry
- 20 man hours against lock manipulations
- 20 man hours against radiological attack
If your Class V security container (sometimes referred to as a cabinet) weighs less than 750 lbs. then it must be strapped to the floor or wall.
|I||Yes, Practitioners authorized to possess carfentanil, etorphine hydrochloride and/or diprenorphine must store these in a GSA Approved Class 5 container, safe or cabinet. When the Class V steel safe or cabinet weighs 750+ lbs., no additional security measures (strapping, bolting down, etc) are required.||Yes, Class V containers, 750+ lbs meets compliance requirements|
|II||Can be used, not required||Yes, Class V containers, 750+ lbs meets compliance requirements|
|III||Can be used, not required||Can be used, not required|
|IV||Can be used, not required||Can be used, not required|
|V||Can be used, not required||Can be used, not required|
GET IN TOUCH
We believe you deserve the best advice, service, quality and value every time you call, click or chat with us.