B-Rated Steel Plate Safes
Security Safes for Schedule Substance
Designed for practitioners only, B-rated safes go above and beyond the requirement for Schedule 3, Schedule 4 or Schedule 5 controlled substance security. These safes are built stronger than typical lockable cabinets. For those who desire the best security levels for Schedule 3, 4, or 5, a b-rated safe is the best choice.
- Weight: No special requirements for practitioners storing Schedule 3, 4 or schedule 5 controlled substances.
- Lock Type: Can be equipped with a Group 1, Group 2 or Group 1 R lock to meet the security requirement set forth by the DEA and CSA for the storage of Schedule 3, 4 or 5 only substances.
- Security Rating: Goes above and beyond the requirement for substantially constructed, lockable cabinet.
Do I need a B-Rated Safe?
If you are a practitioner storing Schedule 3, 4 or 5 classified substances you can choose to buy a b-rated safe or substantially constructed, lockable cabinet to meet the security requirements set forth by the DEA Diversion Control manual.
- Option A) CV48S Safe | 48” H x 16” W x 32” Deep w/ 6 Shelves
- Option B) CV60S Safe | 60” H x 16” W x 32” Deep w/ 7 Shelves
- Option C) CV84S Safe | 84” H x 14” W x 10 3/4” Deep w/ 10 Shelves
- Option D) CV84S-D Safe | 84” H x 28” W x 10 ¾” D w/ 10 Shelves
- Option E) CV48S-D Safe | 48” H x 32” W x 16 D w/ 6 Shelves
- Option F) CV60S-D | 60” H x 32” W x 16” D w/ 7 Shelves
Our lockable wall mount cabinets are heavy duty all welded 22 gauge steel with adjustable shelfs as indicated are ares available in see-thru acrylic and solid front doors.
GET IN TOUCH
We believe you deserve the best advice, service, quality and value every time you call, click or chat with us.